Welcome to Lake Ozark Christian Church
Worship services resume
In response to current developments pertaining to the COVID-19 challenge, the Leadership Council met on June 25, 2020 to discuss changes to the policy for in-person worship services. While the health and safety of our church members is still the highest concern, it was also felt that current conditions warrant an easing of the guidelines to enhance the worship experience of our services. As conditions change, the policies may change as well. We hope that everyone will appreciate the sensitivity and concern that each of these changes were given.
- Masks: The wearing of masks is still encouraged, but no longer required.
- Seating: Social distancing is still recommended. However, it is up to you to decide whom and how close you wish to sit together. We do ask everyone to respect the six-foot distancing rule for those who do not wish to sit closer. The pews in the sanctuary will remain roped off to assist with this.
- Singing: Congregational singing will now be allowed for those wishing to participate.
- Worship Leaders for the 10:30 a.m. service will resume also. If you are interested, contact David Kirchner.
- All other guidelines will remain in effect until further notice.
It is important to understand that every effort is being made to keep you safe. This includes sanitizing the church after each use; providing masks; and roping off areas to accommodate social distancing. However, the COVID-19 virus is still a threat, and there is the possibility that attending worship may expose you to it. Therefore, it is still recommended that you not attend if you have health issues that may be jeopardized by this exposure.
A Special Congregational Meeting for the purpose of calling Reverend Ronald S. Trimmer as the next pastor of Lake Ozark Christian Church will be held on Sunday, August 2 following the 10:30 worship service. The Search Committee made a unanimous recommendation to call Pastor Trimmer and the Leadership Council unanimously approved the recommendation.
You can meet Pastor Ron virtually: https://sites.google.com/view/
Sunday, August 2, Pastor Ron will lead both the 8:15 and 10:30 worship services and speak at the Congregational Meeting. Voting will only take place at the Congregational Meeting after the 10:30 service. To ensure maximum participation, every effort will be made to keep you safe from COVID19 spread.
Holy Grounds Cafe
Lake Ozark Christian Church is a diverse family of devoted Christians from many religious backgrounds. Everyone is welcome in our congregation, and to Christ’s Table. As Disciples, our mission is to present the Gospel of Jesus Christ in a loving and sensitive manner that will uplift our members’ spirits and strengthen their faith in God.
A movement for wholeness in a fragmented world.